We understand that you may not be an expert in building furniture, that’s why we have gone to such great lengths to ensure that assembling our furniture is easy and fun. Anyone can do it!
1) All parts and tools are included. There are even a few spare parts just in case you misplace a bolt or screw.
2) Detailed and clear step-by-step assembly guides mean you can’t go wrong during. Download assembly guides.
3) Every part is individually numbered with a removable sticker. This makes our furniture some of the easiest to assemble.
4) Standard fixings mean that once you have completed one step, the following steps are often easy repetition.
5) Dedicated customer support team. If you have any issues message us. We are here to help every step of the way. Click on the blue “Ask Us” tab on the left of this screen for contact details.
Below is a video showing just how easy it is to build the ever popular Tetra desk. We think you will find it useful even if you have purchased, or are thinking of buying, one of our other items of furniture. Many of the also principles apply to our other models.
In case you still are to be convinced, this is what some of our customers say about assembling our furniture.
These reviews are independently sourced from our previous customers by Trust Pilot, a leading consumer review platform:
Gillian who purchased an Elver Compact Desk with a Cabinet:
“…My husband who put it together was impressed with the way the parts were packed and numbered and even a screwdriver was included.”
Jacqueline Cain who purchased an Oscar Compact Corner Desk:
“…Excellent instructions with each piece labelled to make things extra easy. All the tools needed were included, a lovely little screwdriver and Allen key which meant I didn't have to go into my husbands man cave! Built desk myself and was ready when hubby arrived home. Excellent quality materials used and the desk looks lovely and is exceptionally sturdy and functional.”
Victoria K Rowe who purchased a Mako Reversible Folding Corner Desk:
“… All the parts were included and properly labelled. It was very easy to put together singlehandedly. The instructions were clear and concise.”
Chris who purchased a Tetra Desk with Drawers and Storage:
“…Never have we received such well packed and well labelled furniture before, this desk was a doddle to put up, helped by the concise instructions and little tool included. I never heard my husband curse once! ;)