Benefits of Working from Home
When presented with the ‘working from home’ expression, the word ‘boring’ comes to a lot of minds. However, this isn’t the case, as there are many benefits to working from your own home office. Click here to view our line of home office wear and accessories.
Here some of the many benefits that you could be reaping:
- The comfort of your own home, your own space. Without having to cater to your visual appearance, you can crack on with that big project with a coffee in hand shortly after getting up, should you so wish
- Flexibility is one of the biggest temptations for homeworkers
- Reduced childcare, if any. You can be around your children all day!
- There are fewer distractions around you. If you follow a strict work from home regime, then there are fewer distractions around you such as making small talk with colleagues
- Better for your finances. Save money in every way possible. No travel expenses, no lunch, snack or expensive beverage to buy as you pay your kitchen a flying visit for lunch instead
- You have no excuse to be late for work
- You’re most likely to work still if you are sick with everything you need still around you, even if it does mean working in your pyjamas
- Saves you from utilising retail therapy during lunch breaks or after work as is sometimes appropriate after a stressful day. No shops, no temptation
- The convenience of working from home is up there as a top reason as to why people opt to work from home
- Happier workers. Being around your own surroundings and in your personal space keeps you happier
- There is no arguing with co-workers and no office politics to keep up with. You can have the heating on as you wish along with the fan, too! You can even adjust the lighting and mood to suit just you. Not only this, you can decide on how you want to decorate & personalise your own home office space to suit you
- Improved family life and health
With many, many more positives in addition to this list, it is hard to see why we would ever need to go into work! However, as with all good things, it is worth bearing in mind that there are negatives to working from home, too.
If you work from home, are generally looking to re-vamp your home office space with new furniture or are looking for handy storage ideas, then take a look at our beautiful and affordable range of home office desks here at Piranha Furniture.